Folding Sofa bed

an anyone help find a supplier, please. I've got a sofa bed, based around a bi-folding metal frame, with slatted wood mattress support. The frame has become damaged, and I was looking to replace the frame. It looks as if it just bolts in. If it helps similar beds are found in some caravans, in the lounge as. I've tried some obvious, to me at least, Googling but can't get past the 5,000 bed shops. TIA Andy