Sofa bed

Can anyone help find a supplier, please. I've got a sofa bed, based around a bi-folding metal frame, with slatted wood mattress support. The frame has become damaged, and I was looking to replace the frame. It looks as if it just bolts in. If it helps similar beds are found in some caravans, in the lounge as. I've tried some obvious, to me at least, Googling but can't get past the

5,000 bed shops. TIA Andy
Reply to
Andy B

Yekal

Thanks for the response Quite a few of the metal frames are damaged around the hinge and legs, wih a number of rivet/joints popped.I suspect someone pushed the wrong way when they were folding it all up.

I don't believe the metal frame is fixable, though I could salvage wooden boards, matress, maybe the springs.

As for sizes, nopt sure how they're measure, The overall sof is some

8ft, and the mattress is standard size-ish. Thanks Andy B
Reply to
Andy B