Feeble flushes

Last year I fitted a modern push button type toilet upstairs (Ideal Standard Alto ) Looks great but it has a feeble flush. Now I am about to replace my downstairs toilet with a push button sort but want one with a decent flush. Has anybody got any recommendations? If you pay more do you get a better flush?

Reply to
John B

Did you by any chance change from a high level cistern ie one above head level to a low level one? If so you will need to change the WC pan.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat