emulsion

Hi I just painted my ceiling after artexing it with emulsion two coats of B&Qs best,next morning I come down and it looks like miniature crazy paving,millions of little cracks,has anybody experienced this? is it the paint or the artex? I've never had this in all my years of decorating. myk
1, Either the Artex wasn't dry enough before you painted it. 2, Artex is quite soft and very powdery. You should seal it with a thin coat of emulsion first. 3, The B&Q emulsion is shite.
ken
babbled

myk
I had this problem, I painted the ceiling with a roller using a 50-50 mix of water and pva and then repainted. Still looks fine after a year.

B&Qs