Electrics question - Cost of an RCD

Anyone know what would be the approx cost of a particular make of RCD?...its a Legrand 80 Amp RCCD Incomer- 30mA trip Thanks

City Electrical Factors http://www.cef.co.uk / stock Legrand stuff. Give them a call
Adam

Thanks for that...but CEF didn't have and couldn't get one :-(

As CEF are the only people I know that stock Legrade then the other option is to try a different make of incomer. Is it possible to remove the switch and take it to a wholesalers to try and find a match?
Adam

http://www.legrand.co.uk /
Adam

Thanks Adam. Have found a tel no for Legrade so I'll give them a ring on Monday. Cheers.