1) The switch that operates the starter spark is stuck/froze/welded
together/shorted across or somethiing similar, turn the gas off and try wd40
2) the connection to one of the rings is electrically deficient in some way,
that is shorted out, causing the same effect as (1)
3) Some deficiency in the intermediate wiring.
4) And finally, a problem in the spark generator itself, get a new one if
you cant mend it.
DONT spray WD40 anywhere near a naked flame, there is a danger you will make
phosgene gas, which is highly toxic and other horrible things
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.