Double-glazed door

We've got a 12 year old white uPVC front door with a small arched double-glazed area in the top. Inside the glazing are three radial decorative bars which have yellowed with the sun and age.
How does the door /glazing come apart to remove the bars. I don't want to just start removing screws in case the perimeter locks fall apart.
--
Budgie
NB Reply to newsgroup. Email address will get you nowhere.

Depends on how the door was designed/made. The double glazed sealed unit might be held in place by rubber seals or beads that clip into grooves in the door frame, either external or internal. If yours is held with beads you can prise the beads out of the frame using a wallpaper scraper. The sealed unit will have been filled with dry air or argon gas; if you open the sealed unit you will let air in and may have a problem with condensation (misting) inside the glazing during cold weather. I don't see how you can open a sealed unit without wrecking it, and be able to put it back as it was.