Close coupled WC

I have a close coupled wc which I have had to fit a new part to (no problem with that) but because I have disturbed the seal it no longer does (seal that is) I have tried in vain to find a foam type donut seal but can't (locally anyway), the rubber ones are just no good (to big and bulky) can anyone shed any light on where i can get foam ones ??

I bought a Close Coupled Kit in Been & Queued only lase weekend with a foam washer in it.
HTH
John