Close coupled WC with S-type pan?

Do these exist? Needs to connect with a soil socket set into the floor.

Reply to
John Stumbles

No, just stick the bloody useless P trap in the existing bloody hole and build a box behind the bloody cistern to hide the bog being in the middle of the bloody floor!

Thank you. Feel better now>

Reply to
EricP

I forgot. You may have one crumb of luck. A plumber told me the connection at the stack may be free and able to rotate towards the wall. This will give you a few inches of leeway, apart from the joist against the wall.

Mine was of course cemented solid.

Reply to
EricP

No way - on this one the socket's set in a solid floor!

If I can't find an S-type close-coupled pan I'll prolly keep the existing low level pan and maybe box in a cistern to make it look posh.

How far and wide did you look before drawing a blank?

Reply to
John Stumbles

Welcome to The Up Crap Creek Club.

All the local suppliers/stores.

I was told there are some around,just never found one.

Other areas may have different stocks. It must be a very common problem, but I have seen a lot of close coupled bogs with spacers on the back of the cistern. :(((

Best of luck

Reply to
EricP