Chased in verses surface mounted cables

I have been stripping out the lath and plaster in a bedroom and putting up plasterboard. To make it easier I took down the airing cupboard that formed a triangle in the corner. I want to square off the corners and make it slightly deeper so in the future I can get a short fat cylinder in instead of a tall skinny one.
In the airing cupboard is the immersion heater cable, a loop of the ring and three spurs boxes, one to the loft, one to the power shower and one that then splits into 2 for the extractor fan and shaver light/heated mirror in the bathroom.
Chasing the cables in the wall seems OTT for an airing cupboard but isn't too much effort to do before I get the walls plastered. Also should each spur be off its own spur box. The fan is on one spur and the shaver light/heated mirror on another off of the same box. Not much effort to add another but do I need to do it.