Can creosote still be used ?

Page 2 of 2

jan wrote:

it's poisonous nature than it's aphrodisiac properties!
Mike
On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 21:14:08 +0100, "the_constructor"

The substitute smells exactly the same. Just used 5 litres on my shed and yard gates

What's the substitute called please ..... ?
--
the_constructor

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 20:35:07 +0100, "the_constructor"

Damned if I know. Binned the container. Bought from Wilkinsons for about 4