Brick Slips

Hi All, I live in Uxbridge,Middlesex (UB81PX) Does anybody know where I can get bricks I supply cut into slips and pistols? If not locally,I don`t mind travelling. Many Thanks Colin
Colin Spooner wrote:

Hi, Go to the nearest cemetary and ask the monumental masons opposite! Iv'e had them done a few times by them, they all have water cooles stone saws, hot knife through butter etc. HTH
--
Best Regards,
Bill Frost.