Brick Slips

Hi,

Anyone with any experience of using brick slips to build a fireplace. I have an inglenook at present built out of 1960'c reconstituted stone. It looks its age. I was wondering about using slips to face it to make it match another I have in the dining room. I see some manufacturers make slips to go round external corners. Do they work? Any advice appreciated.

Lawrence

Reply to
Lawrence