angle grinder to cut and clean tiles

I have a broken tile in the tiled sill below the front window, on our house. As it's on a curve, i need to cut a new tile to shape.
I was thinking of buying an inexpensive angle grinder to do this job. could anyone please recommend an inexpensive one?
Also the tiles were painted black at one time, and we would like to remove this paint and restore the tiles to their original red colour. Would I be able to easily grind off this paint with the angle grinder and if so what kind of disc should i buy for this job? Thanks for any advice.
john westmore_______ wrote:

Dremel
There are plenty of grinding wheels, too.

Don't grind the paint. You'll ruin the tiles.
Paint stripper will get the paint off the tiles, but you'll never get the paint out of the grout. Buy the Dremel attachment for removing grout, then put in new grout.
--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement

That will do the job fine.

Whatever you can find will do the job fine.

Nope, you'll damage the red surface doing it that way.
If the tiles are highly glazed, paint stripper should work, but you'll have to regrout the tiles because the grout will have soaked up the black paint.

Even a wire brush will damage the red surface, but is what you should use for that if you want to do it that way anyway.
Rod Speed, ye paunchy martyr slain in cupid's wars, thou lump of foul deformity, ye peeped: