Aga Refurbish

I have a thirty year old gas fired Aga which is in need of a refurbish.
The top needs re-enamelling and I'm sure the water boiler, which supplies the domestic hot water, must also be near the end of its life.
Anybody done either of these?
Any tips, pitfalls, contacts etc would be much appreciated.

furnace. And I think there will be pitfalls aplenty, especially with it being gas, it probably needs a CORGI. There's an aga shop in Ringwood, if that's anywhere near you, and I'm sure there will be a website for repairs etc.
I doubt if there is much about an aga that is user fixable, but of course feel free to prove me wrong.
Steve