Roofing rates in the Northeast

I have a rental property built around 1900. I will need a complete strip, re-sheathing and reshingling. The building is 2/12 story and has a pretty steep pitch. This is in the western Mass/Northwest Ct. area. Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

My travel expenses from here in the UK, will cost you approx. $6,000 US. Please advise of your local material cost, so I may submit a quote.
Actually I received a quick estimate of $2000-$2500 but I would speculate there are differing costs.

It will vary, but I imagine one or two days per roof is about the average roofing rate.