PVC pipe

Hello,
I am looking for 2 inch schedule 40 PVC pipe,two feet long, with one end having a belled end. Does anyone know how I might purchase this? I need to have several, but do not particularly want to cut them all. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Molly,

You can find standard PVC pipe (the white stuff) for DWV (drain, waste, vent) at most home centers (Home Depot, Lowes, etc.). It normally comes in 10 foot lengths, just use a saw to cut it to whatever length you need. Many places also sell smaller precut lengths (typically five feet) for smaller repair projects. Standard PVC pipe doesn't have belled ends, you use coupling fittings to join the sections together.
If you're not using the PVC for plumbing, you can find grey PVC electrical conduit in most home centers also. It also comes in ten foot lengths, but the conduit is usually flared on one end so you can join sections without additional fittings. You could easily cut it down to a two foot length if that's all you need.
Hope this helps,
Anthony Watson Mountain Software www.mountain-software.com