NYC A/E firm marketing stradegy

All, I am a professional engineer in NY. my parterner and I just opened an Architect / Engineer firm. Does anyone have good marketing stradegy how to get business?
thanks a lot
Jay Zhu. PE
On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 11:05:23 -0700 (PDT), Jay Zhu wrote:

Congratulations on your graduation. Perhaps you should work for someone and learn how to run a business. Advertising seems to work.

What's a parterner?
On 8/13/2011 7:27 PM, Ben wrote:

Fellow spammer and troll?
--
I'm never going to grow up.

we have three owners for this company. so i called them as parterners.

.
Ben wrote the following:

Someone who parts things.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

.
I thought it was the person you do-si-doed with. "Swing your parterner, do-si-do."
not a westerner, or an easterner, but a "parterner" Is that like a furriner? john
"Rico dJour" wrote in message

I thought it was the person you do-si-doed with. "Swing your parterner, do-si-do."
haha.... sorry, it should be "partners"