extension - Hitchin firm

Hi all

I'm thinking of putting up an extension and I have come across a builder called Home Extension Team Ltd in Hitchin, Herts. Does anyone have any experience of them, comments etc?

Thanks

markw

No matter which contractor you appoint I would recommend checking them out fully and the best way of doing this is to speak to recent previous clients. If you want to find out about any business in particular then just contact them and ask for the names of people who they have worked for. Same goes for architectural plans really as standards of drawing vary. Mine are quite detailed to assist in quoting and building, but others can be hand drawn and sketchy. If you want any more advice on plans and planning contact me, I am in the Bristol area but email allows you to do a surprising amount.

Andrew

Reply to
AJH