Need a reputable London gardening firm

I have a small urban garden in London which needs some work. Either some turf laid, or paving stones, probably the latter.
I know I could google for a professional gardening firm, but people here may have encountered such. Which ones are good, which ones to avoid.
I don't want a "one man band" which might disappear, I want a proper, reputable firm which could do maintenance on an ongoing basis.
ty for replies
On 23/04/2018 19:20, snipped-for-privacy@ms.com wrote:

Sounds like you want a hard landscaping guy rather than gardening.

Properly laid paving stones should not require ongoing maintenance. (unless you drive tracked heavy vehicles over them)
--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Suggestions as to company?
On 26/04/2018 12:14, snipped-for-privacy@ms.com wrote:

No idea. I'm in North Yorkshire. You might get a more useful answer in uk.d-i-y where there is a bit more traffic and some builders.
--
Regards,
Martin Brown

x-posted to uk.d-i-y at Martin's suggestion.
I'm looking for a gardening or landscaping firm in London, to either put down some turf, or more probably paving stones to cover the garden.
Suggestions welcome, thank you.

Do you realise how large London is? It can take more than a couple of hours to drive across it. Do you really fancy paying someone to do that to lay a bit of turf?
--
*Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it*

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 00:06:34 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

Balham SW12.
On 27/04/2018 20:43, snipped-for-privacy@ms.com wrote:

Why not try these people https://www.londongardeners.org.uk/landscaping/

EC Landscapes.
--
*After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.