Internet Radio Home Repair Show

I have started a live call-in internet radio show where we will talk about home repair and construction. I will have a different guest speaker from the construction industry each week. The show will air every Saturday morning from 8:AM to 9:am MST. This week (11/10/07) I will have a Master Plumber on the show. The toll free number to call in is 1-888-321-7234. You can find it at

I- tunes.com works for me to be able to listen. You don't have to listen on the internet to call in. The shows will be archived so anyone can go back and listen to the older shows. The show is called "The Jack Hammer Re-construction Show" I do not make money on this, in fact I have to pay 180.00 per hour to do the show. If you are going to start a home project soon or are in the middle of a mess and need help, just call in. MY Bio. My name is Al Vanden Heuvel and I have been in the construction trades for over 35 years. I have 5 different state plumbing licenses and currently hold a Colorado Master Plumber License. I have performed almost every form of construction known But my specialty is the Mechanical trades. Thank you. AL, A.K.A. Jack Hammer

Reply to
Jack Hammer