floor finish

I have poly natural stained Red Oak floor in my kitchen. It is showing too much wear after 2 1/2 years.

I seriously doubt that the builder put down three coats of Poly as he claimed. Whatever.

What is my best option for a new finish after the floor is resanded? It will be a natural finish.

I am considering Swedish, oil, or water based. We have two young boys and no pets.

Reply to
SandM