How to clean dark stained harwood floor?

I guess too much water can cause damage and parquet times will come out.I am not sure what is the best way to mantain this floor on a daily basis. Any ideas?

Reply to
Vicky99

Swifter or a wood floor cleaner, go to your local hardware or floor store. A waxed finish needs special care. But a damp, not wet mop wont hurt. There are many products sold

Reply to
m Ransley