Finish Nailers

Hey ya'll, of all the finish nailers out there, who's is the best, I have looked at Bostich, and love the feel, its light, but got to use there nails, due to angle of the magazine, even though Porter Cable says right on a pack of nails their nails will work, will slide in, but dont line up right. Any way, who ya'll think has the better one out there. Thanks

Of the ones I have used, I like Senco, Hitachi, Bostich, Porter Cable in that order. They all work.
You're just going to get a bunch of personal preferences, cheap versus expensive responses.
Here is an article to explain some of the issues: <http://www.toolsofthetrade.net/industry-news.asp?sectionID=0&articleIDP1441
Availability of service and consumables is probably most important. I have a good friend that buys Harbor Freight cheapies (about $15 on sale). We have used his gun on several jobs where I ended up liking its lack of safety, lightness, and compactness better than my Senco for some tight work. My Senco will probably outlast his cheapo, but he can buy quite a few of them for what I have invested.
you might also strongly consider a hoseless gun if you don't have a compressor or will do small remote jobs.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .