grizzly nailers

anyone own or have used the brad nailers, 18 gauge? tried HF - it jambed second use - piece of ...

Reply to
Chris Carruth

Chris,

I own a nailer from Grizzly that I bought several years ago when they first started selling nailers and it is great.

I also own three HF nailers and they are actually a better value for the money. We use them in our remodleing business and have very few problems with them.

Craig

Reply to
cm

I can't speak to the Grizzly, though I've looked at them too. But I did search for testimonals on this site before I bought the Harbor Freight 18 gauge brad nailer, and everyone seemed please, in fact there was an uninspired, but postive review in one of the mags as well. I've had the HF unit for a few years now, and must agree with the other respondant: I works great, very consistent, and I'd say it has jambed about once every 500 firings or so (less if anything). I'd buy it again in a hearbeat, and can buy at least 2 or 3 for the price of the Grizzly. Sorry, it sounds like you got a bad unit. Doug

Reply to
Doug

I have one. It works ok, no jams so far...

Reply to
Robert Sinland