vacum cleaner

--------------020308030001020607010602 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-2; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I have a vacum cleanet for washing carpet This is KYRBI Legend II I have a big problem because it break down I need belt for brushing machine. I live in Poland, but at us i don't find it so I'm looking everything exp. company which production for export this element Please help me. I'm sorry for my language
--

Myszka

--------------020308030001020607010602

http://www.vacpartsonline.com/legendll.html