USDA approved

Some people really don't have a clue about what there're talking about.1st this is not MLM it is a product that I sale every day for the last 17 years, and the USDA does indeed approve products to make sure it can be used in meat markets,and safe around food, children and pets, So if you don't need or want this product then don't buy it but for you to report this as MLM YOU are very Wrong, This is no different than somebody who make their item at home and want to sell them..I need to REPORT you for your wrong information,, and any one who IS interested in this All Mighty Dirt Buster can go to the web site. And IF ANY NEEDS A Material Safety Data Sheet and a copy of the USDA sheet can very well REQUEST one.Before you Mr. Or MS. Jamie down other peoples products Know Your Facts. And for those who would like to check this out for your self then go to

ANY QUESTIONS E-me. P.S. I will expect an apology from you Jamie-----Then again maybe not. You don't sound like the type of person who if you found out you were wrong you would admit it.

Claude Gatling P.P.S. There are more than 1 million who have purchased this product, From NC,GA,VA and SC.

Reply to
claude gatling

Dear bottom-feeding spammer kettle, You're black, Love, Pot

Reply to
jamie

On behalf of Jamie and Sweep, let me be the first to apologize. If you were MLM you wouldn't need that dedicated young sales force. Thanks to their diligence, a million residents of NC, GA, VA, and SC have more than they need. A thoughtful relative was able to send me some for free.

Living on a nonfixed income, I thought I couldn't afford a premium product like All Mighty Dirt Buster. When I asked the Health Department if it would be okay to use such a powerful cleaner in my kitchen, I learned that I could buy the same thing much cheaper as Red Devil TSP Heavy Duty Cleaner or Red Devil Sav A Brush Brush Restorer. I don't know why they call it TSP when it's sodium metasilicate.

Reply to
Barbecue Bob

Why, thanks, Bob. I found a whole list of cleaning products containing it, so nobody need give any money to lousy spammers if they care to try it.

And when I googled it, I also found a site selling 50 pound bags of sodium metasilicate powder for $97. As most of the extra strenght cleaning solutions in the above list use one to five percent of it, that would make lots and lots and lots of quarts of solution, instead of paying the spammer $72 for 4 quarts. He claims to have sold it to more than a million suckers, but apparently can only claim 19 customers on his webpage that were satisfied with his ridiculous price.

Reply to
jamie

:P Should have asked Mrs Kerry

Reply to