Speaking of TSP

Speaking of TSP, I bought some and when I got home, I noticed it contained no phosphates.

Later I saw Tri-Sodium-Phosphate itself for sale.

They both had warnings about eyes and skin.

Which cleans better?

Are there other reasons for using one or the other?

mm

TSP became popular because it was easy to manufacture. Now environmental regulations limit the use of phosphates. The usual substitute is sodium metasilicate. It is also replacing TSP in laundry detergents.

Reply to
Choreboy