Re: Requesting opinions on carpet cleaner machines

We have a SteamVac by Hoover - it has an upholstery attachment. I like it.
DebH

carpets
would
Whatever you buy I wouldn't recommend Bissell's little green carpet machine. They are problematic and don't clean well. They don't last long either. I have a Bissell upright steam machine and it cleans well if the high traffic setting is used. It has an attachment for upholstery and spot cleaning.

were
want
machine.
traffic
Thank you for your response. I was looking at this machine.
D~
I would go with the Hover

all
Preferably