Re: laundry equipment for Mars mission?

  1. they could send it home to be cleaned 2. this would be a situation where disposable &/or biodegradable fabric is suitable. ;) =A0=A0=A0Hey, we got microfibre on earth already. How dirty can one get in a climate controlled environment? My only perception of life in space are guys in suits floating around. Stop spending millions (?) on research and get Luvs. (usa brand of diapers) btw, how did the space dogs and monkeys stay clean...I don't really want to know...just thought of it. cheers, D=A0=A0
Reply to
D i a n e .