the Mars rover

The recent landing of the Chinese Mars rover on Mars did not take place on Mars at all, and it was not a landing. The rover is now in the middle of the Gobi Desert and it arrived there in the back of a truck, not from a rocket. It's a big fraud designed to get undeserved publicity.

But it's no worse than the USA Mars rover. That's not on Mars either but in a remote, fenced-in 50,000-acre area of Nevada. Also a big fraud designed to get undeserved publicity, and also to justify large salaries for all the "scientists" and adminsstrators in the project, most of whom only have to show up for work on days there is tv coverage.

I've learned all this through diligent research, including talking to many reliable confidential sources, all of whom confirm what I'm saying. I've learned a lot of reportorial skills in this project, and so I have interviewed for a job at Infowars. Writing this stuff is easy, why not get paid for it.

Reply to
micky

So should we call you "micky Mars"?

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Actually, the Chinese sent a female robot to Mars to seduce NASA's rover.

Dean Hoffman