Grease spots

Maybe everyone except me knows this. I had a couple of grease spots on a pair of my slacks which remained after being washed and dried a couple of times.
I rubbed Dawn dishwashing liquid into the stains and - poof! - out they came.
Dora
--
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Here's a site that has a page dedicated to grease removal:
http://members.tripod.com/~Barefoot_Lass/grease.html
Seems that Dawn is indeed a popular remedy.
Other interesting items: Shampoo Talcum Powder Lighter Fluid! Cheese Whiz?!?! WD-40 - is there anything this stuff can't do!
-- Richard Thoms President - Top Service Pros, Inc. Connecting Homeowners and Local Service Professionals http://www.TopServicePros.com
"Richard Thoms" <richard[at]topservicepros[dot]com> wrote in message

Here's a list of 2000 uses for WD-40.
http://www.wd40.com/pdfs/WD-40_2000UsesList.pdf
Stern

See also Snopes on WD 40