cleaning crews

Is anything better for washing household surfaces that old cotton cushion crew socks?
--
Best Regards,
Lloyd

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 16:08:21 -0500, Lloyd Randall wrote:

kim n aggie?

They are excellent for my floors but with my painful housemaids knee I struggle to do the worktops with them.

Yes, new (or even recycled) surgical towels.
Michael A day without recoil is like a day without sunshine!