I am trying to keep my house free from molds,dust,etc.
Is there anything that can be effective that is non toxic, smellproof
that I can use to clean mildew,mold besides bleach--especially
cleaning rags with the mildew on them that I throw in the washer on
very hot water?
I live in SWTexas and it is humid down here at times. Try to clean as
much as I can and it has helped with my asthma, until now as I have a
respiratory infection and can't clean my house! Grrrrrr! Watching the
dust pile up. Lady that helps me clean can't come over to clean and
wipe clean surfaces do to docs advice right now.
On the allergy webpages the mold inhibitor,etc. are expensive! $11.00
a squirt bottle.