Advice for cleaning carpet

A former tenant in a rental unit I'm working on spilled copier toner (dry black powder) and left several spots in two rooms, and before I try a random shot at it, I'd appreciate any advice from someone who's been there and done that. TIA Joe Arnold

There's a few possible solutions for this so it's probably best if you look at www.DrClean.co.uk/surgery_stains/stain_framepage.asp and simply click through to the ink examples. I suggest you go through the "Black inks" then "Printers ink" then "Stam Pad Ink" and see what happens.
Hope this helps -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

My 3 year old drew on the carpet with a sharpie a few weeks ago. After 2 weeks my wife used Melaleuca's Solumel on it, and it came right out. It may work on toner.
--
BV.
WebPorgmaster