the point being???

Don't know why this made the news... the same thing happens thousands of time every day in thousands of bars around the world...

Pierre Levesque, AIA

On 18 Mar 2005, Pierre Levesque, AIA wrote

But only after closing time, IIRC.

Reply to
Harvey Van Sickle

Exactly...

Reply to
Pierre Levesque, AIA

Ever see the bar gamecalled beer.exe?

Don't worry, it's completely checked, virus and scumware free

Reply to
Pierre Levesque, AIA

Not necessarily......back in my younger days, I worked as a bouncer in a bar......on more than one occassion I was asked by waitresses to remove a 'couple' that had found their way into the stock room and lost all their inhibitions.

Reply to
P. Fritz

I forget who the comedian was, but he did a routine about that...and ended it with

and at 3 am, your drunk, sitting in Denny's,.......damn that bus boy is looking good.

Reply to
P. Fritz