the point being???

Don't know why this made the news... the same thing happens thousands of time every day in thousands of bars around the world... http://tinyurl.com/5cvnk
On 18 Mar 2005, Pierre Levesque, AIA wrote

But only after closing time, IIRC.
--
Cheers, Harvey
Architectural and topographical historian

Ever see the bar gamecalled beer.exe? www.connarch.com/miscellaneous/beer.exe
Don't worry, it's completely checked, virus and scumware free

> On 18 Mar 2005, Pierre Levesque, AIA wrote > >> Don't know why this made the news... the same thing happens >> thousands of time every day in thousands of bars around the >> world... http://tinyurl.com/5cvnk > > But only after closing time, IIRC.
Not necessarily......back in my younger days, I worked as a bouncer in a bar......on more than one occassion I was asked by waitresses to remove a 'couple' that had found their way into the stock room and lost all their inhibitions.