tambor paneling ??

I am looking for something which I remember being called tambor which was like paneling with slots in it that made it easy to attach brackets for adjustable shelves.........

Reply to
don

Tambour is the term for wood slats attached to canvas, such as the front of a rolltop desk. Try looking for slot wall. That's one term for the paneling with grooves that accept a bunch of different brackets for hooks and shelving and such.

RicodJour