Re: Pagey Cameo

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:36:08 -0400, Don wrote:

Never once have I acted like a retarded monkey. Go pack her Chocolate Starfish, Carnival BlowHorn.
--
"Never trust any group larger than a squad."
skype:trollfuckingcentral
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:26:46 -0400, Seor Popcorn-Coconut wrote:

I sure thought so unitil I found out he was a homosexual.
Yeeeechhhh!
--
Vern, vermin, Kevin, whatever, I would have thought holding your hand as
we praised Ian would not have
LeeAnn5ft wrote:

Well, he did mention 'wife', but what do we really know. Maybe you live down the street from him or something. In any case, I have a gay friend and I don't go yeeeechhhh!
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:56:53 -0400, Seor Popcorn-Coconut wrote:

That is worse, Cheats on his wife wit gay men. DBLE Yeeeeech.
--
Vern, vermin, Kevin, whatever, I would have thought holding your hand as
we praised Ian would not have
LeeAnn5ft wrote:

Oh what fun.
On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:41:23 -0400, Don wrote:

He was a homosexual too, I understand that is your attraction, gay men. That's terrible.
--
Vern, vermin, Kevin, whatever, I would have thought holding your hand as
we praised Ian would not have
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:36:01 -0400, Don wrote:

You may cross my words but your true self lies in your need for other men. Sickening.
--
Vern, vermin, Kevin, whatever, I would have thought holding your hand as
we praised Ian would not have
On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 17:17:01 -0400, Don wrote:

Gay men like you see humour in homosexuality. We don't. Please,. do us a favour. Wipe after insertion, cleanliness is next to Godliness, Don.
--
Vern, vermin, Kevin, whatever, I would have thought holding your hand as
we praised Ian would not have
On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 13:36:33 -0400, Clumping Bamboos wrote:

WTFukken, they don't?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
Let me guess, Donny was Navy. Fukkers haven't had a war to fight since WW2.
--
"Never trust any group larger than a squad."
skype:trollfuckingcentral
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:29:06 -0400, Seor Popcorn-Coconut wrote:

In a bow to His Throne sense.
Oppy and Illy wrote:

The "throne of existence" (life) is the only one I bow to, the only one that can exchange it for death. Life is the great humbler. Jesus is whomever you want him to be, says God, even 'X', as in X-Mas.
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:02:52 -0400, Seor Popcorn-Coconut wrote:

Then you shall be accordingly damned, My Brother.
Oppy and Illy wrote:

'Damned' has little meaning to me in this context.
On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 16:32:23 -0400, Baneela Estrac wrote:

It rarely does to those who choose Satan over The Lord Jesus.