Re: Annoyance

Heh. I live in suburbia. It's all of a 25' walk from the street, straight up the driveway, and up to the meter, whcih is out in th eopen (no plnats, fences, etc.) But the lazyasses can't even be bothered to read it (*or* do the radio-controlled reading procedure). So we keep getting these effing "estimated" bills, until they finally get their butts out here, and then they slap us with a bill of several hundred $$.
IMO, that's even more aggravating...