Half of all Canadians live in sod houses

Half of all Canadians live in sod houses that they built themselves from logs and sod they cut themselves.

Reply to
bubba

The other half have igloos?

Reply to
dadiOH

Only 20%

At the supermarket here in Baltimore, the price of lettuce about 4 or 6 months ago went from 1.50 to 2.50.

Two months ago on the news some reporter said the price of lettuce is going down, but it hasn't. It's still at $2.50.

Reply to
micky

Hi, Are you juvenile? You are talking about early 19th century. Yes I can see a sod house at the Heritage Park(an outdoor museum) here in Calgary.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

My post was meant to contrast with the post made immediately before mine.

Reply to
micky