Panoramas - freeware program

This is rather fun -- a view that scrolls panoramic pictures, with a few hundred panoramas (360-degree; widescreen; vertical) available for free download.
http://www.wpanorama.com/wpanorama.php (Usual disclaimers from me -- no connection to it or anything; just found it interesting.)
The available views are mainly landscape -- too many Swiss mountain views and US parks for my taste -- but some nice urban panoramas and a few building interiors and such-linke. (You can also load your own .jpg and .bmp files into it.)
Thought some here might be interested.
--
Cheers, Harvey
Architectural and topographical historian

Interesting; I didn't get any of those, but I noticed the flags about download managers -- maybe there are other glitches in there as well.