Panoramas - freeware program

This is rather fun -- a view that scrolls panoramic pictures, with a few hundred panoramas (360-degree; widescreen; vertical) available for free download.

(Usual disclaimers from me -- no connection to it or anything; just found it interesting.)

The available views are mainly landscape -- too many Swiss mountain views and US parks for my taste -- but some nice urban panoramas and a few building interiors and such-linke. (You can also load your own .jpg and .bmp files into it.)

Thought some here might be interested.

Reply to
Harvey Van Sickle

On 02 Sep 2005, Don wrote

Interesting; I didn't get any of those, but I noticed the flags about download managers -- maybe there are other glitches in there as well.

Reply to
Harvey Van Sickle