One for Don

And another one:

RicodJour

Last one for the night. I have to file for a building permit tomorrow and I haven't started the drawings yet. :) Can you say all-nighter?

If you had this technology at your service while selling your designs to a client, you could have the _worst_ shit out there and still sell it.

RicodJour

R,

How are you putting your drawings together? What kind of CAD software, etc, etc?

-R

Reply to
Saab Guy

SketchUp, ADT. It's not so bad though. It's a remodeling project. I did a project for them two years ago, so I already have the whole house in a 3D model, plus I can graft the zoning, site plan, etc. on from the original set of drawings. Waste nothing. Time to work.

R R
Reply to
RicodJour

So HOW does SketchUP work with ADT?

I use ADT 2005

-R

Reply to
Saab Guy

ADT5 components exploded and saved. Imported into Sketchup. Do you thing. They used to have an ADT plug-in that would turn SKetchup into ADT stuff, but I don't think they've updated it for ADT 5/6/..

Work flow is just fine...

Reply to
3D Peruna