Identify this building II

I need to know where this building can be found.
http://members.home.nl/davidboaz/building.jpg
I quit.
Yes. Try this link:
http://members.home.nl/davidboaz/building.jpg
David....
It seems that so far no one has been able to help you....although some have found time to make wisecracks.
What is it you are trying to find? What information do you have about this building?
Based purely on style and context, I would assume it is in the warmer regions of Latin America....anywhere from Mexico to the Caribbean and parts of northern South America. The church appears to be Spanish Colonial Catholic....the white building looks like many late 18th or 19th century neoclassical government buildings, and the prominence of the well-landscaped plaza is typical of Spanish America. My wife and I don't recognize the place, although we know many cities in Mexico, and some in Guatemala and Costa Rica.
Maybe with some more info will help us help you.
Christopher
Those look like Royal Palms, so I'd guess Central America or the Carribean.