Garage Conversion

Just caught this and thought to share:

'Garage Conversion' project:

Warm Worm

If its in a glossy rag (web version) its usually radiates out from people with a lot of coin and little brain. I've seen this stuff before and have actually exchanged effort for $$$ on a few. Leave 10% of the existing then build 90% new, all because a *new* building wasn't allowed. Go figure. (remodeling can cost 3 or more times what new costs)

Reply to
creative1986

I'll take your word for it for some cases, and thank you, but in others, I wonder... see my most recent post after this one.

Reply to
Warm Worm