Favignana castle

On www.ipaesaggi.it a special is published devoted to the castle of Favignana (Sicily), one of the most beautiful islands of the Mediterranean one. The castle is Norman, but it has remaking of the XVI sec. d.C.. Good visit the editing
-- Demostene www.ipaesaggi.it

Actually, there are some interesting photos - esp. the ones where the old buildings seem to be perched very precariously on cliffs and on top of rocky prominences - but have been there from hundreds of years.
Of course it's possible I'm just biased because I've always thought it'd be really neat to visit Sicily ;)