Data Center Design

I'm a student at Penn State and I am doing a project on looking at strategies to reduce the energy consumption of data centers that may consume 30 kW per rack.
Does anyone have articles on new innovative ideas for this problem? I have also heard that Google's data center is quite innovative. If anyone has any input or a building that I should look into please let me know.
Rod wrote:

APC has a free "whitepaper" available...

Contact Google. Maybe you'll get an answer, a killer footnote, and a job.
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:01:31 -0800 (PST), Rod wrote:

Sink it in the ground.