Anybody ever try this stuff?

http://www.wfmu.org/LCD/19/urine.html
It's good stuff but the fat content is very high.Just slice it and fry it.
Pennsylvania Dutch version of Scottish Haggis or American Spam

"Don"

A tender moment to be sure... I'd just discreetly tiptoe away and leave you two alone.

Not for about 30 years. We used to eat a lot of it when I was a kid, because it was cheap, that and kiszka (a sausage made from barley and blood). It'd be sliced and browned. It's OK if you're hungry, I guess; it's a like a mushy, fatty type of finely-ground sausage-y stuff.
--

- Kris M. Krieger

Kris Krieger wrote:

I try to avoid anything with "crap" in the name.
-- Night_Seer