Anybody ever try this stuff?

It's good stuff but the fat content is very high.Just slice it and fry it.

Reply to
John Gale

Pennsylvania Dutch version of Scottish Haggis or American Spam

Reply to
Pierre Levesque, AIA

Richard MacIntyre

"Don"

A tender moment to be sure... I'd just discreetly tiptoe away and leave you two alone.

Reply to
Richard MacIntyre

"Don" wrote in news:tqZ6e.4673$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Not for about 30 years. We used to eat a lot of it when I was a kid, because it was cheap, that and kiszka (a sausage made from barley and blood). It'd be sliced and browned. It's OK if you're hungry, I guess; it's a like a mushy, fatty type of finely-ground sausage-y stuff.

Reply to
Kris Krieger

I try to avoid anything with "crap" in the name.

-- Night_Seer

Reply to
Edgar