Andre paccard

hi there , i am looking for a copy of Andre Paccard 2 volume book : traditional islamic craft in moroccan architecture . i am looking for a resonable price copy not these ones on amazon or e bay , if you have , please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com thanks.
farouk wrote:

Good luck. Kind of an expensive set but as I recall has wonderful examples of traditional plasterwork windows and carving, divans, among other things. If you happen upon a couple reasonably priced sets, I might be interested myself since the set goes ofr about 800 plus euro and I don't want to pay anything like that for a couple 500 plus page coffee table books, however good. Might get a better deal on the Frnech edition. Le Maroc et L' Artisanat is the title. See http://www.librairiedesarchives.com/arts-ailleurs/autres/Le_Maroc.htm for info. Paccard's own work as an interior designer is completely over the top.