railroad tie wall starting to leak at the bottom near a deadman (2024 Update)

I have a four-foot high railroad tie retaining wall in my back yard that has started leaking near the bottom where a deadman joins the wall. Water and sand are pouring out when it rains. Is there any way to seal this up w/o replacing the entire wall?

Reply to
ray

did u ever receive an answer to this question? Because I am having the same problem exactly, and have no idea of how to fix. would appreciate any information that u have gleaned to correct same. thanks

Reply to
mjoancam