Subject Author Posted Replies

Porter-Cable Omnijig--Worth it?
Hey all, I'm thinking of taking the plunge on a decent dovetail jig. It looks like the PC Omnijig has all the bells and whistles to make even me look good. Now the 24 inch version has been slated for...
10
10

INSPIRATION - Sculpture
Hey, it looks at least as good as some of the crap made by some so-called "artistes", and better than a lot of 'em. JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails.. 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer...

OT - Comparing Paris
One way to encourage tourism. Paris, France Kentucky - who does not welcome thread question e-mails.. 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with...
18
18

OT - INSPIRATION? - Mail Box
I'm thinking this is somewhere in California, nowhere else would think of something like this. JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails.. 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For...
1
1

Porter-Cable Saw Boss Is Great Woodworker Saw
I have a small one-man home woodshop, and breaking down sheet goods used to be a problem along with managing the dust created by the average circular saw, until I got my Saw Boss. The Porter-Cable Saw...
2
2

Repainting WW'ing machinery
I've got a couple of machines that I'm restoring, and I'd like to fully repaint them. When I went to the local paint store the guy started hemming and hawing about new regulations when I asked about...
13
13

Kobalt tools from Lowe's
I cleaned out my old tool literature and came across and old package for some ratcheting clamps by Kobalt. It turns out that they didn't really work - they'd pop open under pressure - so I returned...
1
1

splitting wood
We have a very nice dresser that was custome made. It is about 5 years old, and I noticed on the side of the dresser that it is starting to split from the bottom. It appears the split it where two...
6
6

Tabletop drum sander
Greetings All, I am looking for a tabletop drum sander that will be used mainly for final sizing after planing and maybe for removing planing marks. Delta used to make one, (the 18 x 36 is too big)...
4
4

Drawer Lock Router Bits
What is the experience with using this type of joints for drawers over more traditional methods. Example Rockler cat# 92112 I am an amature woodworker but my projects involving drawers die when they...
11
11

Tucson source for metal duct for DC?
Ping Mark (or anyone else around here): I'm setting up a 2HP Oneida DC, and need some extra ducts. The original plans called for two 90 degree turns right before the cyclone, but I think I'd rather do...
8
8

OT: NY-26, Pats-20
NY up by 6 at half time after 2 field goals.
21
21

cabinet door advice needed
I'm building garage cabinets for a client -- 21 feet wide, 5 feet tall, 16 inches deep. The client wants all-plywood construction, and that's what I'm doing, except for clear pine face frames. Not...
4
4

Shop Dog
JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..    http://boortz.com/images/funny/redneck_pics_dog2.jpg

OT: Yes We Can
This gave me goose bumps: Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
45
45